Friday, January 21, 2011

The Maze Runner !! Amazing!

Ok put down what you are reading and go start this book!
So I have not been good at updating this blog, but this book had to be on here before I went ahead and added my last months worth of books. This is a new favorite! I put it on the shelf with the first Hunger Games. I seriously could not put it down. And I can put about any book down. So today we didn't do laundry, or homework, or dishes, or make dinner. You get the idea! So it is about a group of boys that find themselves in a maze with their memories wiped. They can't get out, they are pretty much self-sufficient there, but they are trapped. Then their world changes, and they have to get out! You must read this book. Then tell me how much you love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment