Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Moon Called



I love this Author. After I read Twilight I was in the mood for Vampires. As you will see from my entire section called "Vampires". This series helped to satisfy that. Not only do you have the vampires, but it takes a turn and focuses on the werwolves. The main character is perfect. She is a strong female that isn't to wishy washy. This book is also the beginning of the series which will have 6 books (I think.) But the good thing about this series is that each book will stand alone as a story. It is not a kids novel but it is pretty clean for an adult fiction. I really liked it!

1 comment:

  1. ok the pictures for these novels are trashy. But the content isn't/ So hide it under another book. I was hiding it in the hospital with baby number 2 so the nurse wouldn't think I was reading trash!

    ReplyDelete